The website you are logged into is operated by Pırlanta Mağ. Kuy. Halı Gıda Deri ve Teks. Tur. San. ve Tic. Antalya Branch.
PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. LATEST ANTALYA reserves the right to update this "Information Text on Personal Data Protection" at any time within the framework of the changes that may be made to the current official legislation.
PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NETHERLANDS ANTALYA reserves the right to update this "Information Text on Personal Data Protection" at any time within the framework of the changes that may be made to the current official legislation.
Purposes of the processing of personal Data
Your personal Data, will be processed in the explanatory text of PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. LOWER ANTALYA , within the conditions and purposes of the processing of personal Data specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the KVK Law in;
* Conclusion of contracts
* Fulfillment of the legal obligation clearly established in the legislation and / or established in the legislation, if necessary.
* Personalization of the products and services offered to our customers
* Informing our customers and potential customers about our products and / or services
* Developing products and / or services that meet the needs of our customers and potential customers
* In the case of sending information and / or advertisements about our products, services, general and special campaigns, promotions and discounts that we believe are of interest to our customers and potential customers may be processed by our companies and their affiliates / organizations.
Communication of personal Data at national and international level
Within the framework of the conditions and purposes for the processing of personal Data set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the CPC Law, provided that sufficient and necessary measures are taken within the framework of the principles and purposes set forth in this "Information Text on the Processing of Personal Data"; may be communicated to
*To official authorities
* To judicial authorities
* To supervisory authorities
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates
* To our business partners
* To our investors
* To our performance assistants
* To our suppliers
* To our shareholders
* To legally authorized public entities and private individuals.
Accordingly, PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NETHERLANDS ANTALYA the right to transmit your personal data not only in the country, but also, in accordance with other legal provisions under the data protection authority established by the KVK Law abroad.
Method and legal ground for the collection of personal Data.
Your personal Data will be processed by PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NETHERLANDS ANTALYA and real or legal persons who process Data on behalf of our company for various legal reasons, collected to enable our company to fully and accurately fulfill its legal obligations and responsibilities. These include the following content, website, mobile applications, email, mobile communications, application forms, membership forms, various contracts, including but not limited to all types of oral, written or electronic media, for the purposes indicated in the disclosure text for the processing of personal Data.
Rights of the holder of personal Data pursuant to Article 11 of the KVK Law.
1. a) To know if personal Data are processed,
2. b) Request information if personal Data have been processed,
3. c) know the purpose of the processing of personal Data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
4. d) to know the third parties to whom personal Data are communicated in the country or abroad,
5. e) request rectification if personal Data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
6. f) to request the deletion or destruction of personal Data under the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the KVK Law,
7. g) in case of a request for correction of incomplete or inaccurate Data, erasure or destruction of personal Data, to request notification of transactions to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
8. h) to object to the creation of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed Data exclusively through automated systems;
9. i) In the event of damage resulting from unlawful processing of personal Data, have the right to request compensation for the damage.
Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten
With the processing of personal Data, personal data can be obtained, recorded, stored, kept, modified, rearranged, disclosed, transferred, not automatically taken over, provided that they are fully or partially automatic or part of a data recording system. All types of operations performed on the Data, such as making it available, classifying it or preventing its use, are expressed.
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVK Act, PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NEIGHBORHOOD ANTALYA in processing your personal Data to the following principles:
1. a) Compliance with the law and good faith.
2. b) To be sincere and up to date when necessary.
3. c) Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
ç) Be connected, limited and reserved for the purpose for which they are processed.
1. d) Retained for the period specified in the relevant legislation or necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
Processing of personal Data of special value
Special type of quality Data of the KVK Law Article 6 Data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other conviction, clothing, membership in associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sex life, criminal conviction and security measures with biometric and genetic Data. Personal Data of special quality will not be processed without the explicit consent of the person concerned. These Data are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected. PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. LOWER ANTALYA also takes appropriate measures established by the Panel for the processing of special quality Data.
Situations in which personal Data may be processed without express consent, in accordance with the law
In accordance with Article 5 of the KVK Law, PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NEEDERLASSUNG ANTALYA in the presence of any of the following conditions, the right to inherit your personal Data without obtaining their express consent:
1. a) The clear establishment in laws.
2. b) In the case of persons who cannot disclose their consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid, to protect their life or the physical integrity of another.
3. c) It is necessary to process personal Data of the contracting parties if it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract.
ç) In case of obligation to fulfill its legal obligation.
1. d) Publication by the Data subject himself.
2. e) When the Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
3. f) It is mandatory to process Data in the interest of the controller, provided that this does not adversely affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data subject.
Periods during which personal Data are processed:
Personal data processed with the purposes and methods indicated in the disclosure text for the processing of such personal data, although processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Act and other related laws, if the reasons for their processing disappear will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us ex officio or at the request of the person concerned.
Some of the pages you visit may collect information using pixel tags, which may be shared with third parties that manage advertising activities and the development of the website of PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. LOWER ANTALYA direct support. PIRLANTA MAĞ. KUY. HALI GIDA DERİ VE TEKS. TUR. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. NETHERLANDS ANTALYA may add the information you provide to other information already stored or received from third parties. It is done for marketing purposes to provide more targeted products and services that meet your needs.
Pursuant to article 13 of the KVK Law, your requests to exercise your rights, which are listed in the disclosure text for the processing of personal data, will be processed if the form on the page is filled out, a copy of your identity card is attached, and it is sent by registered mail to the address indicated on the form. Click here for the request form. Başvuru formu için tıklayınız.